Saturday, March 24, 2012

{W}hite RoCKinG ChAiR

DARLING in {White} Finish
***Sold***

~~I think this turned out sooooo CUTE in white~~
.
.
 .............


 


 

ThE ReFIniSiNG PrOCesS.....
I lightly sanded the piece, then sprayed it with a primer/paint in bright white.  After it cured, I lightly distressed the piece with sandpaper and a scraper.  I went back later and applied more paint here-n-there to add MORE character.  Then scraping and sanding again. After this step, I finished it off in a HIGH GLOSS finish.   
PERFECTION!
I glaze so many of my pieces~~
~~it's nice to have a crisp white piece in my shop now and then. 
........
........
... 




 



Loving how this turned out.  HMMM, maybe I should have another baby?  Just kidding.  It's going to look so nice in {someone else's} nursery.   
Clean, Pure, White.

I think I've inspired myself to paint something else the same way....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...