Friday, March 2, 2012

{Darling} TEAL EnDTaBLe

Accent Table
Sold!





 

{YOU HAVE TO HAVE THIS ONE!}
              {It's Darling}
This little table/end table has been primed, painted in this fun {A}qua color, and finished in a high gloss clear coat. (Sometimes, as a closet hoarder, I want to keep ALL of my work)

This table is so~~SO CUTE~~
 
14" Deep X 20" Wide X 22" High
Would be fun to have as a small table on a porch or as pop of color for spring inside.


Seriously, I am loving this color~~robin egg blue/teal/turquoise/aqua.....I don't know what I want to call it because after I glaze, it is not the same color I started with.  

This is weird BUT~
~It reminds me of spring and happiness and bubble gum ice cream.  


Why? I don't know.  I don't even eat it now that I am an adult.  The last time I got it {as a grown-up}, I didn't know what to do with the gum in my mouth.  I must have been swallowing it as a kid. 
Anyways, I am crazy over this teal.  My home has a lot of maroons and lime green accents, but I am slowly switching to this color~~especially now that it is getting to be spring.  All the the {E}aster colors in the stores and bulbs starting to show are inspiring me to paint in brighter shades.


BEFORE:


THEN, some sanding and polishing~~~Done.


Isn't {SpRINg} around to corner?  What's with the snow the last few days?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...