Friday, March 9, 2012

{Black} Mission Style End Table

FOR SALE
$50

Just refinished and ready to go.  Would work as an end table or nightstand. 
Fully restored to {F}ab / {F}abulous.  
It would look amazing in any home.
It has been distressed, glazed and finished in a gloss poly.
.
.
It has a glass top that works great for holding your drink and not leaving a mark.  

I am a BIG glass top girl.  Just today, I ordered two pieces of glass for my home--one for my kitchen table & one for a new desk.....I will reveal it after the glass comes.  YOU'RE going to drop your mouth open with love or surprise.  As others have seen the desk, they have ALL loved it . . . OR lied about the LoVe.  Oh well, it's mine, right?  Stay tuned--it will be about a week until I show it off.

Back the this end table, the dimensions are:
1"10"Deep X 2"Wide X 2' Tall
.
.
XOXO I {love} this table XOXO



 

Here's the BEFORE: great before~better after





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...