Sunday, April 1, 2012

{Black} CoFfEe TaBLe

**SOLD**
$65
**This is a really nice piece.** 
It would go with so many different home decors.  
The straight edges are modern, yet the distressing is more country.  You can own this forever--it will go with your changing taste & style. 
I know I'm not the only one that grows sick of the same old home decorations 
and changes things up every 5 years or so, right???
*
**
The PROCESS:
I sanded it down before applying a primer mixed with black semi-gloss paint.  After a few coats and drying, I distressed on the edges and a little on the top.  After it cured, I glazed it with a semi-poly.  This piece was in really great shape when I found it, so the refinishing went quick and smooth.
It turned out {A}mazing!

The finished Piece:









The Dimensions of the TABLE are:
4'4" Long X 1'10" at the Widest X 1'6" Tall


BEFORE:
This one isn't going to last long
Call 801-529-8051
cash only, please.
Have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...