Monday, January 16, 2012

{W}rist Issues are Done ! ! !

I've had this Lump (pictured below)
throbbing for a while now, so I had it diced out. 
.
.

It's called a ~Ganglion Cyst~ 
.
I've gotten comments {Like}...
"It's a bump you hit with a LARGE book"  

FYI-
the Doc doesn't recommend this because
it will break your wrist in addition to the bump.  
(Like you would be able to hold it there when whomever raises the book)

.
.
Anyway,
It finally healed over...Sooooooo
I'm BACK!!!
With a nasty scar... BUT my family still LOVES Me.

.
.
.

TAKE NOTICE:  

Furniture COMING SOON ! ! ! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had one of these in the exact same spot that I had removed years ago. I have never known anyone else who had one too! :)

PS. I love your furniture projects!

{A}ngie said...

Thanks Stacey. It has been fun to hear from you. I can't believe you had the same bump. I didn't realize how bad it hurt and bugged me until it was gone and healed. I bet you scar isn't as huge though~~~I had a chunk of skin between the incision and the stitches die. Thus, my body had to heal a large spot~~leaving a "bigger" scar beauty. Thanks for your comment. Take care.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...