Monday, January 31, 2011

Valentines Decorations...Idea



{Love}ly Table Toppers

Before:

I found these at TaiPan Trading.  Then I did some blinging to them with supplies from Hobby Lobby.  While I was shopping there, I found them for sale there too.  I saved like a quarter at TaiPan.  


Below is a summary of my crafting process.  I had my Mom and Sister-in-law over for some fun too (& M&M's).  The few extra individual ones, I made for a few special friends.  They were happy to get the Valentine's.  One of my friends even kept her's out past the holiday.  Awe.




Then we added ribbon.  Lots of it.

After:
Ta-Da!


One more thought, the tops come off.  So, wouldn't it be great if I made a topper for every holiday?  St. Patrick's Day-Clovers, Flags for the 4th of July.  Maybe it will happen.  


You do it and send me your pics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...