Thursday, September 1, 2011

{O}ne of my Favorite Places



{Tammi's} Finder's Keeper's 
American Fork, UTAH 
Love this store~  
She did a segment on a local TV Station and I wanted to share it with {YOU}.
Love the advice she offers~



If you want to view it from Studio 5, use this link~
Studio 5-How to Add Storybook Charm to Your Child's Room


When I was decorating Hailey's nursery, I had a hard time finding the perfect pieces.  I wasn't in the mood to refurbish anything. (Truthfully, after I was back to myself, I wished I would have refurbish pieces myself instead of buying new.  It adds so much more character to a room). I was seven months prego when I decided to get started.  It was ice cold outside with snow falling everyday.  

Anyway, after my Hubby and I spend a day out-and-about looking for furniture, I came home empty handed.  A friend's sister told me about this store.  It is about an hour South of me, and I headed out.  I fell in love with everything.  Hailey's tiny chandelier came for there.  It is worth a visit~trust me!  

Check out her website
http://tfkhome.com/
Other Info......
63 East Main St., American Fork, Utah 801-492-7730
They aren't always open, so check the Store Hours before you
head out.  


It is soooooooo WORTH the drive!!!


One more segment she did in the fall.  
Great inspiration and GREAT {How to} Information~



If you want to watch the segment from the Studio 5 link~
Studio 5-Refinishing Furniture 

There you have it, take my advice....
..............check it out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...