Wednesday, April 27, 2011

{Little Red End Table}

 
{SOLD}
For SALE $125


This red has always been {My} favorite color.




This small end table that has been refinished in a "Barn" Red color.  It has a vintage feel to it.  I love the legs and the little part underneath it that pokes up.






It has a grain-checkered pattern on the top of it.  Braided front.  All of the legs were sanded to bring out the details.
The top edges have been knocked off to add some dimension to the piece as well.  




After sanding it down, I used a primer and then a very dark glaze.  I wanted the "yellow wood" color in the original finish to poke threw here-and-there.  SO I wiped it down heavier on those edges.  I {Love} the added effect.




It has two drawers that are versatile and they have new hardware added.  The top has a protective coat.


This red is ideal-it goes with every home decor.  Darling details and a heavy/sturdy table.  
Demensions: 23W X 27D X 24H
LoVE It!!!


BEFORE:

DURING:
too bright, Right?
Awe....Glazing makes ALL the difference.

So So Cute!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...